Empowering Organizations Who Help People
In partnership with local services providers, empower people living in the Big Horn Basin of Wyoming to enhance health, housing, employment status, overcome obstacles, & end economic hardship. -YCAN Mission
All of our financial assistance services are directly coordinated with a client’s local case manager or social worker. A plan to transition the individual or family to self-sufficiency is a hallmark of the program. The goal is for low-income individuals and families to obtain economic independence.
Our Community Partners Include:
- Heritage Health Clinic
- Park County Court Supervised Treatment Program
- The Help Center at Common Ground
- Hope Agency
If your agency serves Park and/or Hot Springs County and you would like to become a community partner please click the link below.
COVID-19 Impact Response
- Provide linkages and agency capacity building enhancing poverty-fighting efforts, preventing, preparing for, and responding to the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic within the community.
- Provide an online resource guide that helps organizations helping those living in poverty and community members find the resources they need to address the impacts of COVID-19.
- Provide an online resource for low-income individuals to apply for a temporary COVID help fund for rent, utilities, and minor medical needs.
- Our COVID financial asissitace fund is closed as funds have been exhausted you can contact Wyoming 2-1-1 for more resources.