The Yellowstone Country Assistance Network was created in 2007 to empower organizations in Park County Wyoming to increase their capacity while servicing those living in poverty. Our mandate is to provide a “clearinghouse on available resources”, grant funding for poverty reducing programs to non-profits, and training for non-profits working with individuals and families living in poverty.
In partnership with local services providers, empower people living in the Big Horn Basin of Wyoming to enhance health, housing, employment status, overcome obstacles, & end economic hardship.
We envision communities in the Big Horn Basin in which the most vulnerable people will have the power to lift themselves out of poverty and create vital, healthy lives for their families and communities now and in the future.
Connect, Engage, Inspire, Impact
Our Service Area
The Yellowstone Country Assitance Network is located in Greybull Wyoming.
- We are currently funded to administer a federal block grant in Park and Hot Springs counties in Wyoming.
- Homeless youth initiative in Big Horn County.
- Lending Library/Community Resource Center in Greybull (closed due to COVID-19)
Our Funded Programs & Services
- Park County Help
- Hot Springs Help
- COVID-19 Help Fund (Park and Hot Springs Counties only)
- Lending Library/Community Resource Center
- Online clearinghouse of Available Resources
- Big Horn County Homeless Youth Iniative
- Working with the Park County Court Supervised Treatment Program, coordinated services and financial assistance are provided to low-income participants so they can transition out of poverty.
- Working with Heritage Health Clinic, coordinated services, and financial assistance are provided to low-income patients to address immediate needs and improve health and well-being.
- Working with Hot Springs Domestic Violence Programs, coordinated services, and financial assistance are provided to low-income families to achieve stability.
- Working with Hot Springs Help Center, coordinated services and financial assistance are provided to low-income families to achieve stability and educational advancement.
We are proud members of:
Yellowstone Country Assitance Network of Park County, Wyoming
In an effort to prevent the ongoing spread of COVID-19 our Business Administration office is closed until further notice. Our Park County Help & Hot Springs County Help programs have remained fully functional both in-person and remotely using online meetings, phone calls, text messaging, electronic applications, and email to conduct business.
Park & Hot Springs County Help Program Hours:
Monday – Wednesday 7am to 12pm
COVID-19 Help Fund Park & Hot Springs Counties
Online Application Only
YCAN is Closed:
Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Federal Holidays
PO Box 600
Basin, Wyoming 82410
For anyone seeking assistance that is not a permanent resident of Park County Wyoming or Hot Springs Counties Wyoming please contact Wyoming 2-1-1 Statewide
Dial 2-1-1 or 888-425-7138