Follow YCAN on Facebook for updates and information.
YCAN Board Meeting Schedule 2022
- Regular Meeting February 22, 2022 Noon
- Regular Meeting March 1, 2022 atNoon
- CSBG Grant Public Hearing May 10, 2022 Noon
- Special Meeting May 10, 2022, at 2:00 pm
- Regular Meeting June 21, 2022 Noon
- Regular Meeting August 23, 2022 Noon
- Annual Meeting October TBA
- Regular Meeting December 27, 2022, at noon.
- All meetings are open to the public. Meetings are currently being held via Zoom. If you would like to attend via Zoom, please email email@example.com for a secure link.
Reporting YCAN Results to the Community
- 2021 Annual Report
- 2020 Community Needs Assessment
- 2020 Community Resource Inventory
- 2020 COVID-19 Needs Assessment Addendum
Community Training Opportunities
Board Member Training
YCAN is providing low-income individuals in our service area with Free Board Training! Don’t hesitate to contact us if you are interested in being engaged and active in building opportunities in communities at (307) 754-2073 Ext.1 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
This grant-funded program provides a 16-week paid opportunity for people living in poverty. Participants in the class learn skills that may help them get ahead in the middle-class system. It also gives them a chance to share ideas in the class and advocate to increase opportunities in their lives. https://www.facebook.com/HMVMC/
Community Event & Meeting Announcements
The next Meeting is May 17, at noon at the Powell, NWC Training Center, the next Poverty Coalition Meeting. At the last Meeting, we elected to bring our lunches.
Our June 2 meeting will be in Powell at the Northwest College Center for Training and Development classroom at 1397 Fort Drum Drive. Please email email@example.com directly with any questions or concerns.