Wyoming Department of Family Services (DFS)
1501 Stampede Avenue Unit 9009
Cody, WY 82414 Phone: (307) 587-6246 109 W. 14
Powell, WY 82435 Phone: (307) 754-2245
• Wyoming residents who are:
o Responsible for daily care of a child under age 18 o Meet citizenship and alien status requirements.
o Meet income and resource requirements.
▪ Must have less than $5,000 of resources
- POWER Work Program: helps individuals find employment or other financial stability based on specific needs. Provides free child support assistance.
- POWER Caretaker Relative Program: Provides cash assistance to relatives who are the primary caregivers of children whose parents are not in the same home as the children. Provides free child support assistance.
Wyoming Housing Network
- Wyoming Housing Network, Inc.
- Financial Management, Budget Counseling,
- Home Improvement and Rehabilitation
- Counseling, Mortgage Delinquency, and Default
- Resolution Counseling, Non-Delinquency Post
- Purchase Workshops Pre-Purchase Counseling.
- Phone (307) 472-584
- Website: www.whninc.org
Wyoming Community Development Authority
WCDA Homeowner Program
WCDA Homebuyer Programs
- (307) 265-0603