One-Time Stability Services
- Resident of a county currently being served by YCAN.
- Residency is defined as having the ability to provide documentation or testimony of living within our service area. This may include a bill, ID, lease, intent to hire letter, or written statement by a resident of the county that the individual or family does live within the service area or has been offered employment within our service area.
- Services are limited to one time per year and two times in five years.
- YCAN Application or intake through community partner case manager.
- Photo ID – State of Federally issued. (An exception may be approved by program director if customer is able to identify themselves by alternative means.)
- Proof of Income – Documentation must cover the 30 days prior to requesting assistance. Income to be documented includes paychecks, benefits, or federal assistance programs. If no income exists a self-declaration statement may be used.
- Income documentation must be provided for every adult (18+) living in the same household.
- Documentation supporting assistance to be provided.
- A W-9 may be required from vendor prior to payment.