Apply for Help Online
Online application for COVID-19 help can be completed with a smartphone, you can take pictures of your documents and upload them directly to the application.
The application requires documents to be uploaded and in some cases, customers are missing documents they need. The following are documents you can use if you are missing documents to upload to your application.
- Employer Income Verification Form (if you are missing paystubs)
- Self Declaration Form For anyone in the household over age 18 with Zero Income
- Wyoming Workforce Services Anyone over 18 who is unemployed and not receiving unemployment benefits needs to register with Workforce Services at and upload the entire profile printout.
- IRS Form 990 for Landlords
- Landlord Rental Verification Form (if you don’t have a lease agreement)
- Please note, we do not have a print application at this time as it is a temporary service.
If you need help filling out an application for YCAN services, we have partners in each county in our service area that provide you with in-person assistance applying for services. In addition, one-Stop provides help using YCAN services and many other services you may be eligible for.
First Stop of Park County (307) 296-6706
Hot Springs County
Help Center of Park County (307) 864-3851
Online Application Issues
If you have problems with the online application, please contact YCAN directly. We are not offering a print application at this time.
- Toll-Free 833-444-9923 (Mon. – Wed. 9am to 12pm)
- Phone: (307) 754-2073