Child Care Facilities and Assistance
The resources included in this post are for informational purposes only and should not be considered an endorsement of citizens, services, or agencies by the Yellowstone Country Assistance Network. You are asked to contact these organizations directly for services, questions, comments, or concerns.
To speak to someone about community dental resources available, Wyoming 211 connects Wyomingites with nonprofits and government services in their area.
- If you would like personal assistance, dial 2-1-1 or 888-425-7138.
- Wyoming 211 is open 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Find a Daycare Provider
Child Care Finder
Absaroka Head Start:
Cody Office: P.O. Box 474 308 16th Street
Cody, WY 82414 Phone: (307) 527-6454
Powell Office: P.O. Box 863
137 West 2nd Street Powell, WY 82435 Phone: (307) 754-2013
Thermopolis Office: 326 Warren Street (307) 864-5481
- Eligibility Information:
- A “low-income” family means a family whose pre-tax income is below the federal poverty guideline or a family receiving assistance.
- Children under the age of five
- Homeless families
- Children in Foster Care
- Must complete application: https://abshs.org/how-to-apply/
Child Care Subsidies
Wyoming Department of Family Services:
Cody Office: 1301 Rumsey Avenue Cody, WY 82414 Phone: 307/587-6246
Powell Office: 109 W. 14th St Powell, WY 82435 Phone: 307/754-2245
Thermopolis Office: 403 Big Horn Thermopolis, Wyoming 82443 (307) 864-2158
Child Care Website: dfsweb.state.wy.us