Child Support Referrals
Child Support Referrals 42U.S.C.9919(b).
The Federal CSBG Act requires Yellowstone Country Assistance Network while administer CSBG funding during each fiscal year, too:
- Inform custodial parents in single-parent families that participate in CSBG- funded programs, activities, or services about the availability of child support services; and
- Refer eligible parents to the child support offices of state and local governments
How Does YCAN Comply?
- YCAN, through our online intake application, asks all individuals who indicate they are single-parent families if they are custodial parents in need of information or referral to child support offices of state and local governments.
- We also have created this post to inform our website consumers of child support offices of state and local governments.
- This information flyer is also posted in our Greybull administration office.
If you are a custodial parent in a single-parent family and need Child Support Services, please visit the links below:
Local Child Support Offices
Hot Springs County Office 119 South 9th Street Worland, Wyoming 82401 307-347-8927
Park County Office 1002 Sheridan Ave. Cody, Wyoming 82414 307-527-8840