People with low incomes are engaged and active in building opportunities in communities.
- Recognize the complexity of the issues of poverty
- Build local solutions specific to local needs
- Support family stability as a foundation of economic security
- Advocate for systemic change
- Pursue positive individual, family, and community-level change
- Maximize the involvement of people with low incomes
- Engage local community partners and citizens in solutions
- Leverage state, federal, and community resources
Our programs and services were developed with the involvement of our community partners and citizens, finding solutions to specific local poverty needs. Our programs support family stability as the foundation for economic security and case management from our community partners to pursue positive individual and family level change.
Our community partners include:
- Park County Court Supervised Treatment Program
- Heritage Health Care
- Crisis Intervention & Hope Agency
- Help Center – Thermopolis
- Heart Mountain Free Clinic/First Stop of Park County
- Public Health
Become a Community Partner
We provide services to support family stability economic security in Park or Hot Springs County with access to our Case Management Portal. Community Partners may apply for assistance both short-term and long-term on behalf of clients they are case managing.
Healthy Park County An Initiative of Park County Health Coalition
Healthy Park County, an initiative of Park County Health Coalition (PCHC), is an innovative organization committed to mobilizing the community of Park County through awareness, education, and advocacy of health and wellness issues. Through local partnerships, various community outreach events, and an impactful online presence, Healthy Park County provides resources to those who need it the most.
Northwest Wyoming Poverty Alleviation Coalition
This is a grant-funded program that provides a 16-week paid opportunity for people who are living in poverty. Participants in the class learn skills that may help them to get ahead in the middle-class system. It also gives them a chance to share ideas in the class and advocate within the community to increase opportunities in their lives.
Link to Community Connections