Community Service Block Grant (CSBG)
CSBG provides funds to alleviate the causes and conditions of poverty in communities.
Every day, Wyoming’s CSBG program partners assist families with support services that empower them to overcome the effects of poverty and to support their progress towards greater self-sufficiency.
CSBG Programs at YCAN
Park County CSBG Funds @ YCAN
Park County Help is a referral-based program offered at the First Stop of Park County. The First Stop provides application assistance, case management, and linkages and referrals to other programs. YCAN is one of many agencies that can help eligible customers with financial aid.
- Make an appointment with the First Stop of Park County
- 1735 Sheridan Ave, Suite 205, Cody, WY
- Cody Monday – Wednesday 9 am – 5 pm
- St. Johns Episcopal Church 308 Mountain View Powell, WY
- Powell Thursday 9 am – 5 pm
- (307) 296-6706
Self Sufficiency Program of Park County
Hot Springs County CSBG Funds @ YCAN
Hot Springs Help partnership provides application assistance and case management, and YCAN can help with financial aid for low-income Hot Springs County Residents.
- Apply with The Help Center at Common Ground
- Hours: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 12:00 noon – 3 pm
- Address: 124 North 5th Street, Thermopolis, Wyoming 82443
- Phone: (307) 864-3851
CSBG Programs at WyoHelp
Washakie County CSBG Funds @ WyoHelp
- Emergency Financial Assistance
- Available to Carbon, Crook, Goshen, Niobrara, Washakie, and Weston Counties
- Phone: 307-532-0269
- Email: email@example.com
- Apply online at https://www.wyohelp.com
CSBG Programs at Compass Center
Big Horn CSBG Funds @ Compass Center
- Case Management and Financial Assistance
- Available to Big Horn County
- Phone: (307) 684-2446
Statewide CSBG Programs
Network Partner Link Programs and Services provide Community Services Block Grant Funds in each Wyoming County.