Wyoming 2-1-1 COVID-19 Links
- Wyoming 2-1-1, in partnership with the Wyoming Department of Health, is actively responding to the Coronavirus (COVID-19). Click HERE for updated information.
Wyoming COVID-19 Aging Network (CAN)
- If you are a Senior, Caregiver, or an adult with Disabilities, please click the link below to connect to Wyoming CAN. https://wy211.communityos.org
US Government Resources
- The United States Consumer Finance.gov. Call 1-855-411-2372 or use this link to find helpful tips on how to manage any financial hardships you or your loved ones might be facing during this difficult time.
- U.S. Department of the Treasury Personal Finance and Consumer Protection – Steps for Quicker Financial Relief
Wyoming COVID-19 Resources
Homeless or at Risk of Homelessness funds are being dispersed by 6 agencies statewide.
- Wyoming 2-1-1 – Statewide Dial 2-1-1 or 888-425-7138
- Hot Springs & Park Counties 307-672-0475 or 307-751-5708
Free Wyoming COVID-19 At-Home Testing
- Wyoming offers free at-home COVID-19 testing through a company called Vault. These tests are available to Wyoming residents at no cost; insurance is not necessary.
- Email email@example.com.
Cody Interfaith COVID-19 Relief Fund
- COVID-19 Relief Fund is here to help click the green link or
- Call 587-2696.