Dental Services & Programs
The resources included in this post are for informational purposes only and should not be considered a referral or endorsement of citizens, services, or agencies by the Yellowstone Country Assistance Network. Yellowstone Country Assistance Network asks that you contact these organizations directly for services, questions, comments, or concerns.
To speak to someone about community dental resources available, Wyoming 211 connects Wyomingites with nonprofits and government services in their area.
- If you would like personal assistance, dial 2-1-1 or 888-425-7138.
- Wyoming 211 is open 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Friday.
***YCAN does not recommend any commercial insurance products. This is strictly for informational purposes.***
Delta Dental of Wyoming Insurance
Please get in touch with Delta Dental Directly if you are seeking Dental Insurance.
- (307) 632-3313
- (800) 735-3379
- Fax: (307) 632-7309
- 6705 Faith Drive
- Cheyenne WY 82009
Kid Care – Children’s Healthcare Insurance Program (CHIP) includes the following coverage:
- Preventative Care Services
- Prescription medications
- Mental health care
- Dental care
- Medically necessary orthodontics
- Vision care, including eyeglasses
- Physical therapy
- Laboratory and X-ray services
For a complete medical and dental benefits list, please refer to the CHIP Handbook and Dental Plan information in the Kid Care CHIP Handbook.
- Kid Care – Wyoming Children’s Health Insurance Program
- See also:
Low-Cost Dental Care
- WE ARE COMMITTED TO CARING FOR YOU AND YOUR ORAL HEALTH.
- Our dental department provides a wide range of dental care for ALL ages,
- including complete examinations, x-rays, dental cleanings, fillings, extractions, and gum treatments.
Powell One Health Clinic
128 N. Bent Street, Powell, WY 82435
Clinic Phone: 307-764-4107
Dental Financial Assistance Programs
Wyoming Smiles Senior Dental Program
We provide free senior dental insurance to low-income seniors in the state. Open enrollment for the program begins in October. If you have any questions and to get an application, please contact the Wyoming Delta Dental Foundation at
(307) 632-3313 or (800) 735-3379.
The Wyoming Delta Dental Foundation was established in 2012 as a 501(c)(3) organization whose mission is to provide access to quality dental care through innovative and educational programs and to promote oral health to every Wyomingite.
The Foundation supports numerous programs across Wyoming for seniors, new moms, children, and dental students.
- (307) 632-3313 or (800) 735-3379
- Fax: (307) 632-7309
- 6705 Faith Drive, Cheyenne WY 82009
- Email Us
Northwest Health Care
Park County Emergency Medical Assistance Funds: Funds are available to help with emergency medical expenses up to $200. Christ Episcopal Church in Cody, WY, provides funds. Please get in touch with Northwest Health Care at:
- Cody Hours:
- Monday: 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Tuesday and Wednesday: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Powell Hours:
- Monday: 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. at the Powell Park County Annex Building
- Phone: 307-527-5174
Volunteers of America Wyoming Rapid Response
- This is one-time emergency assistance.
- Available only in Wyoming
- Six funding categories (applicant must qualify under one)
- Elderly/Disabled/Homeless Health: Applicants must be 65 years or older OR disabled; have Glasses, hearing aids, dentures, etc.; No past bills. This program has limits; you may be required to pay a portion of the services requested or make payment arrangements with your dentist for the remaining balance.
- Please contact Volunteers of America at 307-672-0475 or https://www.voanr.org/wyoming-rapid-response-fund to find out which organization will serve as your community referral partner.
CSBG Park and Hot Springs Co. Dental Financial Assistance
Dental Financial Assistance through CSBG funds in Park and Hot Springs Counties is available to residents in Park or Hot Springs Counties at or below 125% of the FPL. This program has limits; you may be required to pay a portion of the services requested or make payment arrangements with your dentist for the remaining balance. Applications can be completed at the following locations:
The Help Center Thermopolis Phone: (307) 864-3851
The First Stop of Park County Help Center Phone:(307) 296-6706