Dental Assistance Programs
The resources included in this post are for informational purposes only and should not be considered a referral, endorsement of citizens, services, or agencies by the Yellowstone Country Assistance Network. Yellowstone Country Assistance Network asks that you contact these organizations directly for services, questions, comments, or concerns.
To speak to someone about community dental resources available, Wyoming 211 connects Wyomingites with nonprofits and government services in their area.
- If you would like personal assistance, dial 2-1-1 or 888-425-7138.
- Wyoming 211 is open 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Delta Dental of Wyoming Insurance
Please get in touch with Delta Dental Directly if you are seeking Dental Insurance.
- (307) 632-3313
- (800) 735-3379
- Fax: (307) 632-7309
- 6705 Faith Drive
- Cheyenne WY 82009
Delta Dental of Wyoming Foundation
Applications for the 2022 Wyoming Smiles Dental Program are now being accepted.
If you know a senior age 65+ living in Wyoming who may qualify for this free dental program, don’t hesitate to contact the Wyoming Delta Dental Foundation for an application. Unfortunately, enrollment is limited so contact them today at 307-632-3313 or email email@example.com.
Northwest Health Care
Park County Emergency Medical Assistance Funds: Funds are available to help with emergency medical expenses up to $200. Funds are provided by Christ Episcopal Church in Cody, WY. Please get in touch with Northwest Health Care at:
- Cody Hours:
- Monday: 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Tuesday and Wednesday: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Late appointments are available upon request on the 1st and 3rd Tuesdays of each month.
- Powell Hours:
- Monday: 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. at the Powell Park County Annex Building
Volunteers of America Wyoming Rapid Response
- This is one-time emergency assistance.
- Available only in Wyoming
- Six funding categories (applicant must qualify under one)
- Elderly/Disabled/Homeless Health: Applicants must be 65 years or older OR disabled; have Glasses, hearing aids, dentures, etc.; No past bills. This program has limits, and you may be required to pay a portion of the services requested or make payment arrangements with your dentist for the remaining balance.
- Please contact Volunteers of America: at 307-672-0475 or https://www.voanr.org/wyoming-rapid-response-fund to find out which organization will serve as your community referral partner.
- This post is for informational purposes only. YCAN is not functioning as a referral partner or case manager.
Heritage Healthcare Center
- Integrated care has two sides. One side is full person Wellness. In addition to the traditional medical aspect of Wellness, an Integrated Care Model acknowledges that they must have mental health, economic security, social support, physical safety, and community for a person to be well. Medical Providers, Counselors, Social Workers, Nutritionists, Dentists, etc., work together towards Wellness for each patient in our clinic.
- The other side of the Integrated Care Model is that each of these roles is important and that working together as a team leads to the best patient outcome sets. Each team member performs their role to the full extent of their potential and licensure. Across specialties, members work together to meet patient and organization goals.
Heritage Healthcare Center POWELL
128 N. Bent Street
Powell, Wyoming 82435
Heritage Healthcare Center GREYBULL
444 Greybull Avenue
Greybull, Wyoming 82426
Heritage Healthcare Center LOVELL
229 E Main
Lovell, Wyoming 82431