Dental Assistance Programs
The resources included in this post are for informational purposes only and should not be considered an endorsement of citizens, services, or agencies by the Yellowstone Country Assistance Network. You are asked to contact these organizations directly for services, questions, comments, or concerns.
If you need to speak to someone about community rental resources available to you, Wyoming 211 connects you with nonprofits and government services in your area. If you would like personal assistance, dial 2-1-1 or 888-425-7138. They are open 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Delta Dental of Wyoming Insurance
- (307) 632-3313
- (800) 735-3379
- Fax: (307) 632-7309
- 6705 Faith Drive
- Cheyenne WY 82009
Delta Dental of Wyoming Foundation
Applications for the 2022 Wyoming Smiles Dental Program are now being accepted. If you know a senior age 65+ living in Wyoming who may qualify for this free dental program, don’t hesitate to contact the Wyoming Delta Dental Foundation for an application. Enrollment is limited so contact them today!
Northwest Health Care
Emergency Assistance Funds: Funds available to help with emergency medical expenses up to $200. Funds provided by Christ Episcopal Church in Cody, WY.
- Cody Hours:
- Monday: 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Tuesday and Wednesday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Late appointments are available upon request the 1st and 3rd Tuesdays of each month.
- Powell Hours:
- Monday: 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM at the Powell Park County Annex Building
Volunteers of America Wyoming Rapid Response
- This is a one time emergency assistance.
- Available only in Wyoming
- Accessible only through community referral partners
- Phone: 307-672-0475 or https://www.voanr.org/wyoming-rapid-response-fund
- Six funding categories (applicant must qualify under one)
- Elderly/Disabled/Homeless Health: Applicants must be 65 years or older OR disabled; Glasses, hearing aids, dentures, etc.; No past bills.
Heritage Healthcare Center
- Integrated care has two sides. One side is full person Wellness. In addition to the traditional medical aspect of Wellness, an Integrated Care Model acknowledges that they must have mental health, economic security, social support, physical safety, and community for a person to be well. Medical Providers, Counselors, Social Workers, Nutritionists, Dentists, etc., work together towards Wellness for each patient in our clinic.
- The other side of the Integrated Care Model is that each of these roles is agreed to be important and that working together as a team leads to better outcomes for patients. Each member of the team performs their role to the full extent of their potential and licensure. Across specialties, members work together to meet patient and organization goals.
128 N. Bent Street
Powell, Wyoming 82435
444 Greybull Avenue
Greybull, Wyoming 82426
229 E Main
Lovell, Wyoming 82431