Wyoming Hunger Initiative
Wyoming Hunger Initiative County Resource List
Wyoming Foodbank of the Rockies
5150 Reserve Drive Suite 2
P.O. Box 1540 Evansville, WY 82636-1540
HOT SPRINGS COUNTY FOOD BANK OF THE ROCKIES PARTNER
Big Horn Enterprises (307) 864-2153 ext.17
People for People Food Program (307) 864-3629
Risen Son Southern Baptist Church (307) 864-4036
PARK COUNTY FOOD BANK OF THE ROCKIES PARTNER
Manna House (307) 587-0700
Big Horn Enterprises (307) 754-5101 ext.18
Powell Valley Loaves & Fishes (307) 754-2641
Food Pantries Park County
Powell Valley Loaves & Fishes
Call for appointment 9-11:30 am Monday-Friday Provides food for individuals one time per month.
Powell Annex 109 W 14th Powell, WY
- MANNA HOUSE Food Pantry
- Foodbank providing free emergency food, some household items, fuel vouchers, clothing vouchers, and fresh food vouchers.
- Normally open year-round, distribution is always Wednesday from 4 to 6 pm; please call ahead. No real restrictions.
- 2343 Mountain View Drive, Cody, WY 82414
- (307) 587-0700
- Cody Cupboard has suspended in-store shopping to protect the safety of shoppers as well as Cody Cupboard volunteers. People who sign up for the program with the Department of Family Services will be provided with a pre-packed mix of food at the door of the Cody Cupboard.
- Located at 602 16th Street, behind the Cody Senior Center
- 307-586-3732 for information or to volunteer
- Baby items including food, formula and diapers will be available at the Park County Public Health Department.The Public Health Department is located in the Park County Courthouse at 1002 Sheridan Ave. Cody, WY 82414 with
- Office hours of 8:00 AM—12:00 PM and 1:00—5:00 PM, Monday-Friday.
St. Andrew’s Episcopal Church Food Assistance
Outreach for Meeteetse 307-868-2254
Community of Meeteetse
- Our community of Meeteetse is amazing and we have joined with the town council and other service organizations to prepare meals for our seniors and provide a pick-up and drop-off system to help those in most need.
Food Delivery Park County
Farm Table West | Park County
Zach Buckles: 815- 529-5560
Will provide fresh produce and food for those in need and able to deliver.
Knights of Columbus | Park County
John Robb: 307-272-0628 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Can run errands, grocery shop, provide transportation, etc.
Meeteetse Rec District | Meeteetse
307-868-2603 | email@example.com
Operate Senior bus to Cody-willing to grocery shop for Meeteetse residents instead of them leaving their home.
Mr. D’s | Powell
307- 754-3602 | firstname.lastname@example.org | Facebook
Home delivery up to 8 miles out of Powell, please call and place order to be delivered next day between 2-4pm. Over $50 is free delivery, under $50 is $3.50 delivery fee, credit card payment over the phone, cash, or check (this will be a drop and go service). Curbside pickup is also an option. Food stamps welcomed. Mr. D’s has been updating social media going live to show the different products available and when the trucks come in. Hours: 6am-10pm.
Food Pantries Hot Springs County
Wyoming Food Bank of the Rockies offers mobile food pantries in communities across Wyoming. Learn more about stops nearest you here.
Help Center (across from post office)
- Open Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 12:00 noon – 3 pm
- 124 North 5th Street, Thermopolis, WY 82443
- (307) 864-3851 or (307) 921-9984
- Help with food, utilities, rent, as well as help to connect people to medical services.
- 320 Amoretti, Thermopolis, WY
- (307) 864-4036 or (307) 864-4008
- Messiah’s Mall is open for curbside pickup of food only (no clothing) on the third Saturday and Sunday (third weekend) each month; Saturday 10:00 AM—1:00 PM, Sunday 1:00—3:00 PM.
- 244 6th Street, Thermopolis, WY, (corner of 6th & Big Horn Street)
- Community Federated Church offers food on the third Tuesday, 10:30—11:30 AM and the third Sunday, 11:30 AM—12:30 PM.
- (307) 864-2524
People for People Food Program
- 642 Arapahoe, Thermopolis, WY
- (307) 864-3629
- Offering food on Sundays only, as a pre-made meal or a meal kit to be prepared. Please call to arrange for food delivery.
- 319 Broadway, Thermopolis, WY
- (307) 864-3452
- River of Life Fellowship is offering food via curbside pickup on the third Thursday of the month. Pickup will be open from 10:00 AM—1:00 PM on the third Thursday, but check the community calendar in the Independent Record for most up-to-date days.
H.O.P.E Agency Christmas Baskets
426 Big Horn Street, Thermopolis, WY, (307) 864-4673
Applications can be picked up at HOPE Agency
Crisis Intervention Services for Hot Springs County
Department of Family Services, Angel Tree
403 Big Horn Street, Thermopolis, WY
Sign up at DFS
Law Enforcement Center
417 Arapahoe Street, Thermopolis, WY
For Transients, gas, meal, & motel for the night.
Powell American Legion USDA
143 S Clark St Powell, Wyoming
River of Life Fellowship USDA
319 Broadway Thermopolis, Wyoming
While Yellowstone Country Assistance Network created this post, YCAN has not vetted anyone who may be added to this post. Resources included are for informational purposes only and should not be considered an endorsement of citizens, services, or agencies. This post will be updated as needed.