In our 2023 Community Needs Assessment, both Park and Hot Springs County residents felt the healthcare system was an asset to the communities, but sometimes the cost of healthcare is prohibitive.
As a service to the community, we have put together a list of affordable healthcare options in our service area.
|County Public Health Locations |
Office Hours: 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. & 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. Mon – Fri.
|Powell County Annex |
109 W.14th St
|Park County Courthouse 1002 Sheridan Ave.|
|Hot Springs County Public Health 117 North 4th Street Thermopolis, WY |
- Wyoming Hand In Hand Home Visiting Program provides support and skills to promote healthy pregnancies and strong families. Specially trained nurses visit families regularly during pregnancy and after birth and share information regarding breastfeeding, caring for your baby, baby’s development, and communicating with your child.
- Children’s Special Health Services high-risk pregnant women, newborns, and children with special health care needs from birth to age 19. Covered services include medical evaluations, medical and hospital care, and emergency and urgent travel. Apply at the Public Health Office.
- WIC is a service for pregnant, postpartum, or breastfeeding women and infants or children under five years old. Nutrition information and food are provided to families that meet financial guidelines. Fathers, guardians, or foster parents may apply for WIC for their children. Call 754-8880 or 1-866-655-4348 to make an appointment.
- Immunization Clinics for Children, adolescents, and Adults. Tetanus, diphtheria, whooping cough, polio, measles, mumps, rubella, Haemophilus influenza (HIB), hepatitis A and B, chickenpox, pneumococcal, HPV, meningococcal, rotavirus, influenza, shingles. All vaccines are given according to state, ACIP, and CDC guidelines. Call the Public Health Office for more information or to make an appointment.
Affordable Healthcare Clinics
|Powell/Heritage Clinic128 N. Bent Street|
Powell, Wyoming 82435307.764.4107
444 Greybull Avenue
Greybull, Wyoming 307.765.1450
|Lovell/Heritage Clinic 229 E Main|
Lovell, Wyoming 82431307.548.9123
We care for the well-being of your body.
We provide compassionate and holistic primary health care for all ages, including immunizations, physicals, chronic care management, labs, urgent care services, and more.
We care for the well-being of your mind — including your emotional and social health.
We offer integrated behavioral health services, including counseling, substance use disorder treatment, and peer support services.
We care for the well-being of your oral health.
We provide a wide range of dental care for all ages, including complete examinations, x-rays, dental cleanings, fillings, dentures, periodontal treatments, and more.
*Available in Miles City, Harlem, and Sheridan, Wyoming. Coming soon to Lewistown.
We care about your access to low-cost medications.
One Health has pharmacies located in their clinics or contracts with local pharmacies to distribute prescriptions at a lower cost to eligible patients.
We care about your whole health, which includes housing, transportation, jobs, access to food, physical activity, and safe neighborhoods. We help you take charge of your own health and the health of your community.
We provide care for your body’s largest organ — your skin. We care for skin lesions, rashes, conditions like eczema or psoriasis, and any other skin needs. We also screen for early detection and treatment of skin cancers by providing head-to-toe skin examinations for patients at risk for skin cancer and performing in-office procedures to remove lesions of concern.
Heart Mountain Volunteer Medical Clinic
Clinic hours vary, depending on the availability of providers. Please call for an appointment. Walk-ins are seen as availability allows.
The clinic is in The Blair Buildings at 1735 Sheridan Ave, Suite 205, Cody, WY.
HMFC provides medical care and wellness education for uninsured people who live at or below 200% of the National Poverty Guidelines.
Heart Mountain Free Clinic is dedicated to improving the lives of our community residents. By providing free basic medical care by licensed doctors and nurses, we hope to create a stronger, healthier community.
Heart Mountain Free Clinic (HMFC), a free clinic in Cody, Wyoming, is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization that provides continuing primary health care to uninsured adults living or working in the Big Horn Basin area. Services are free to qualified patients (click Eligibility for more information). HMFC provides the following medical services:
- Outpatient primary medical care
- Chronic disease management
- Wellness & health education (preventive care)
- Basic diagnostic studies (labs and x-rays)
- Prescription medications at little or no cost
- Patient referral/resource network to specialized services (medical and non-medical)
In addition to the program outlined below, HMFC also offers the following:
- Cancer Prevention: We educate patients about cancer prevention and help them enroll in the Wyoming Cancer Program for free mammograms, PAP tests, and colon cancer screenings.
- Wellness Education Classes: Keeping our patients healthy is important. We are offering several free classes to help with prevention.
For more information, see their Brochure. Download the brochure by clicking here.
Northwest Health Care
- Women and Men’s Wellness Exams
- Contraceptive Counseling and Supplies
- Breast Exams and Mammogram Referrals
- Sexually Transmitted Disease Testing and Treatment Rapid HIV Testing
- Non-Judgmental Pregnancy Testing and Counseling Emergency Contraception Counseling and Supply Sports Physicals
- Breast Health Assistance
- Emergency Assistance Funds (medical $200)
Monday: 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Tuesday and Wednesday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Thursday: 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Late appointments are available upon request on the 1st and 3rd Tuesdays of each month.
Monday: 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM at the Powell Park County Annex Building
Phone: (307) 527-5174
Ag Workers Health Services
149 N. Bent Street Powell, WY 82435
Phone: (307) 754-3240