Hot Springs Help
About the Program
Yellowstone Country Assistance Network provides direct services have been coordinated with organizations and agencies that offer intensive case management services to low-income families in Hot Springs County, Wyoming. YCAN coordinates services with local case managers and social workers to provide low-income clients with a one-stop-shop of essential human services.
Applicants can receive help with rent, deposits, utility payment, utility deposit, education assistance, medial and dental assistance, etc.
- Working with Hot Springs Help Center, coordinated services and financial assistance are provided to low-income families to achieve stability and educational advancement.
- Working with Hope Agency, coordinated services and financial assistance are provided to low-income families to achieve stability.
- Our various COVID Help funds are appropriated specifically “to prevent, prepare for, or respond to coronavirus.” Coordinated services and funds to assist any low-income individual or community are considered a legitimate “response to coronavirus,” given the funded activities are identified. Housing, Health, and Social/Behavioral Development services have been identified in Hot Springs County.
The Help Center at Common Ground
The Help Center serves as the main point of contact for Hot Springs County services offered by Yellowstone Country Assistance Network.
- (307) 864-3851
- 124 North 5th Street, Thermopolis, WY 82443
- Open Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 12:00 noon – 3 pm
The mission of the H.O.P.E. Agency is to provide the resources to meet the needs of domestic violence, sexual assault, stalking, teen dating violence, and elder abuse victims in Hot Springs county through help, opportunity, partnership, and empowerment. We strive to proactively eliminate violence in our community to promote a just, safe, and peaceful society in Hot Springs County.
Clients of H.O.P.E. Agency are eligible for ongoing assistance from YCAN to achieve stability. Please contact your case manger at H.O.P.E. Agency for a referral.
- 426 Big Horn Street, Thermopolis WY, 32443
- 24/7 crisis line (307) 864-4673
Hot Springs COVID-19 Help
The COVID-19 Help program is for Hot Springs Residents at or below 200% of the FPL who have a financial need due to impact from COVID-19.
- If you live in Hot Springs County and wish to apply for COVID-19 Help online please click on the application request. Application Request.
- If you don’t have access to apply online the Help Center can help you complete an application call (307) 864-3851
- Yellowstone Country Assistance Network can be reached Monday – Wednesday 9am to 12pm at (307) 754-2073.
- Visit our COVID-19 resource page for additional services in Wyoming.