About the Tripartite Board
In 2007, the Park County Tripartite Board organized as the Yellowstone Country Assistance Network of Park County, Wyoming, a 501 (c) 3 to administer the Park County CSBG grant and offer competitive grants to local organizations and agencies programs for low-income families in Park County & Hot Springs Counties in Wyoming. For our communities to succeed, the community as a whole must be involved and be represented on the Board of Directors.
The governing board is structured in compliance with the CSBG Act:
- At least one third democratically slected representatices of the low-income community;
- One-third local elected officals (or their represenatives) and;
- The remaining members of major groups of interests in the communtiy.
Our current board structure:
- Park County – Elected Offical Powell
- Park County – Elected Offical Cody
- Park County – Low Income Representative
- Park County – Major Groups of Interest
- Big Horn County – Low Income Representative
- Hot Springs County – Low Income Representative
Democratically elected representatives of the low-income community know poverty problems; Representatives of low-income individuals and families in the neighborhood served. No requirement exists the representatives be low-income themselves. The representatives should have a strong voice in the organization’s governance and direction.
Local elected officials (or their representatives) formally represent both the public and the local government; Public Officials or their appointed representatives may serve while they remain in office or until the next annual meeting after leaving office, with no longer than four (4) years term.
The remaining membership from major groups and interests in the community because the agency cannot succeed without the support and participation of the other service agencies, private employers, churches, unions, law enforcement, etc.
Board Member Selection Procedures
The Tripartite Board has written procedures that document a democratic selection process for low-income board members adequate to assure that they are representative of the low-income community.
New Board Member Application
We do not have any vacancies at this time, but we keep applications on file in an unexpected vacancy. Therefore, you are welcome to fill out the application below to have on file in the event of a vacancy.
Board Meeting Schedule
The board meets in accordance with the frequency and quorum requirements and fills board vacancies as set out in its bylaws “The Yellowstone Country Assistance Network’s Bylaws require the board to meet (4) four times per year, including an annual meeting in October each year”.
YCAN Fiscal Year 2020 Schedule
- Annual Meeting October 27th, 2020 Noon
- Regular Board Meeting December 8, 2020 Noon
- Regular Board Meeting February 9, 2021 Noon
- Public Hearing April 27, 2021 Noon
- Special Board Meeting May 11, 2021 Noon
- Regular Board Meeting July 27, 2021 Noon
YCAN Fiscal Year 2021 Schedule
- Special Board Meeting September 28, 2021 Noon
- Annual Meeting FFY2021 October 26, 2021 Noon
- Regular Meeting December 21, 2021 Noon
- Regular Meeting March 29, 2022 Noon
- Public Hearing Special Meeting April 26, 2021 Noon
- Regular Meeting June 28, 2022 Noon
You can find our meetings on our Facebook Page