Thank you YCAN so much for all you have helped me with. You have been a very big blessing.Park County Court Supervised Treatment Program Client
Park County Help
Our Park County Help and COVID-19 Help services are coordinated with organizations and agencies that offer intensive case management services to low-income families in Park County, Wyoming. This is a referral based program. We coordinate services to provide low-income clients with a one-stop-shop of essential human services.
- Working with the Park County Court Supervised Treatment Program, coordinated services and financial assistance are provided to low-income participants so they can transition out of poverty.
- Working with Heritage Health Clinic, coordinated services, and financial assistance are provided to low-income patients to address immediate needs and improve health and well-being.
- Our various COVID Help funds are appropriated specifically “to prevent, prepare for, or respond to coronavirus.” Coordinated services and funds to assist any low-income individual or community are considered a legitimate “response to coronavirus,” given the funded activities are identified. Housing, Health, and Social/Behavioral Development services have been identified in Park County.
Our Community Partners Include:
- Heritage Health Clinic
- Park County Court Supervised Treatment Program
Becoming a Park County Community Partner
If your agency serves low-income Park County residents and provides them with intensive or whole family approach case management and you would like to become a community partner please click the link below.
Park County COVID-19 Help
The COVID-19 Help fund is open for Park County Residents at or below 200% of the FPL who have a financial need due to impact from COVID-19. This is an online opportunity to apply for funding using a contactless application process.
- If you live in Park County and wish to apply for COVID-19 Help online please click on the application request.
- If you don’t have access to apply online contact Yellowstone Country Assistance Network Monday – Wednesday 9am to 12pm at (307) 754-2073.
- Visit our COVID-19 resource page for additional services in Wyoming.
- If you need non-COVID-19 related services please visit our community resources link to find the services you need.