- Must be a permanent resident of a county currently being served by YCAN.
- Residency is defined as having the ability to provide documentation or testimony of living within our service area. This may include a bill, ID, lease, intent to hire letter, or written statement by a county resident that the individual or family does live within the service area or has been offered employment within our service area.
Gross Household Income must be at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines for the past 30 days. Regular Payments from benefits (SSI, SSDI, Social Security), or federal assistance programs, retirement, child support, spousal support, etc. Wages and Salary. Gross income from wages and salary should consider income for eligibility.
- Application complete in person at a One-Stop at:
- Park County Apply at First Stop of Park County (307) 296-6706
- Hot Springs County Apply at the Help Center at Common Ground (307)864-3851
- Photo ID – State or Federally issued. (The program director may approve an exception if the customer can identify themselves by alternative means.)
- Proof of Income – Documentation must cover the 30 days before requesting assistance. Income to be documented includes paychecks, benefits, or federal assistance programs. If no payment or employment exists, Applicants may use a self-declaration statement.
- Applicants must provide income documentation for every adult (18+) living in the same household.
- Documentation supporting assistance to be provided.
- A W-9 may be required from the vendor before payment.
YCAN Help services are limited to one time per household.
We have funds to help with COVID-19 impacts in Hot Springs County. Applicants must check “yes.” This is a COVID-19 need on the application to be considered for this fund. This program is limited.